Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh to be young and carefree...

I woke up to this Facebook comment from my sister:

"so im assuming that mom is going to have a heart attack once she hears about what happened tonight(shootings, stabbings, someone drove a car into a house, car fires, etc.) and i lost my phone so she'll probs ask if youve heard from me. ill call her whenever i find it. :)
"

Gotta love that smiley face to comfort me when I read that first thing in the morning and have no idea what the hell is going on.

After stalking every NJ news website, morning news broadcasts and Twitter, (yes, Twitter is my number one source for news) I still know more from that quick Facebook comment (nope, didn't even send a message so all my friends now know my sister is a lush) posted at 1:30 a.m. than from the news.

But, in order for my mom to have a heart attack about it, she would actually have to turn on the news or call one of us -- and I think we both know that won't be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment