Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's almost time..

... for bikini shopping!

I've been trying to hard to wait until May 2nd to order one (and by one, I mean many).

This is because I , 1. have a slightly obscene number of bikinis, 2. it's the day after the half-marathon so I'd better be down a few more pounds by then and 3. dear God, the season had better be changed by then.

But, it doesn't hurt to have a list all ready to just enter in the credit card number on May 2. Thus being said, I've started my research.

So far, American Eagle and Anthropologie has the best overall selection this season. But Anthropologie is just a dream. Since I can't afford both a $98 top and $98 bottom, AE is a better option for all (and there aren't any topless beaches around and don't want to end up in jail...). I can't remember the last time I shopped at American Eagle. but they have some adorable things right now.

At the top of my list:
Love.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment